Monday, September 27, 2010

Feeling Whiny!

Hi Again All!

I'm really sorry, but I'm feeling really whiny and I don't really have anybody to piss and moan to other than those of you here in the blogosphere! So, again very sorry, but just go with it for a few minutes!

First, pregnancy gripes! When I was pregnant with Daemon (Boo, he goes by his nickname, which is Boo), it was really a very easy pregnancy...I was only moderately sick from about week 8 to week 12...and I only lost about 3 pounds and I didn't really have all the other crap that usually comes with being pregnant! And I only had some heartburn...

Well, this time, pregnancy has been COMPLETELY different!! And I understand that every pregnancy is different and a unique experience every time, but a little bit of similarity would be nice other than every time it ends with a baby being born...

This time, I was sick 24/7 from about week 7 to week 16...I ended up losing between 10 and 11 pounds. And it took several weeks to gain that weight back...and I haven't really gained much above what I weighed when I was first pregnant...

Now I'm to the point in the pregnancy when it's just uncomfortable to move, or sit or lay down...just uncomfortable...And I also have heartburn a little too often for my liking, I've started carrying a bottle of Tums with me everywhere I go! And I keep a bag of peppermint candy in the car when I can't get to the Tums...Oh! And I forgot the best part of this...Little Miss likes to make me eat spicy food...nice hot salsa and such...but then the kicker is that all that spicy food gives me killer heartburn, and the more I try to resist the spicy food craving, the more I want to eat!! Yet another no win situation...She's also up really high thus making it difficult to breathe quite often! Long story short, this has not been a particularly fun pregnancy!

And finally, I'm getting tired of picking up after people all day long! I am working on it with Boo...he's getting better, if I phrase it as "Boo get it!" then sometimes he will pick up his toys or whatever, but he's two, so I can't really expect a whole lot! I think most of this is just that I'm just generally tired, and lonely and wishing I had the ability to just hop on a private jet whenever I wanted so I could go and see my friends! Don't get me wrong, I've met some really cool people since we've been here, but it's still hard to pick up and move and try to make friends and find your way around simultaneously...

So, yeah, sorry about that little whine-fest I just needed to get that out! Hoping the next time won't be such a downer!

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well! TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!

--MS:)--

No comments:

Post a Comment