Thursday, January 28, 2010

Back to Running!

Hi All!

I don't know if I've mentioned that this is not just a family blog, but also a running blog as well. I plan on posting and updating you on my progress as a runner, and on my progress as a mother as I figure out how this whole parenthood thing works!

So today is the first thing...running. I went running last night, just a short run, since Jason went along with me and he didn't want to do six miles. So we only did about 2.6 miles...kind of disappointing, since I had a particular distance in mind...on the plus side it only took us about half an hour to get it done. I might go running again tonight, we'll see what happens...

Also, I'm on the search for a running buddy...I've done this search a few times with no real results, since everybody who responds lives at least a thousand miles away! Maybe I'll try finding someone from church...

Anyway, that's all, hope everyone is doing well!

TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!

--MS:)--

No comments:

Post a Comment